Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by BalsaDust, May 28, 2019.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    All the engine components are mounted and throttle servo setup. Just need to tidy up the wiring after the two wings are bolted in.

Attached Files:

Stevendavis, -Rick- and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well boys it is built and done, the only thing left to do is set up the radio and charge the batteries.
    I would like to thanks @BalsaDust for the drawings, help and patience throughout the build, and to all the other gentlemen that followed and also help me to build this little 20cc profile

EB2D34EB-9394-4676-AD76-C84CE3FEA201.jpeg

Alky6, -Rick-, TonyHallo and 6 others like this.
  4. Well done Snoop! When's the maiden?

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    In April or May depending on the weather. I know it is a long to time to wait, not keen on flying a new plane when it is cold and windy.

6. [​IMG]

Alky6, AKNick and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Looks good but it’s missing a can-O-pee. Lol. And I vote backyard maiden.

Alky6, AKNick and Snoopy1 like this.
  8. Been working on fuse parts. I'll post pics soon.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  9. Ok,
    Got some work done while on home arrest! Built the template for the last piece of the forward fuse and got busy.

Attached Files:

pawnshopmike likes this.