• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 35% Krill Extra 330SC....CUSTOM-ARF!!!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Is there a significant amount of weight added when you add so many scale features? It is amazing anyway!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Is there a significant amount of weight added when you add so many scale features? It is amazing anyway!!
I hope not. I'm trying to be careful in keeping things as light as I can, but I am will to sacrifice a pound or two in order to get the end result I want. This will be flown in a scale, or IMAC style so a higher wing loading won't hurt anything. For 3D where light and floaty is important, I'd be worried :(

SleepyC

150cc
SO I was doing math, and if you divide the amount of cool added by awesome scale additions, divided by he weight of their additions, subtract lameness, and add in .313456875974 of pilot skill, THEN multiply the result by the coefficient of 2, you will see that scale awesome easily outweighs simple lightweight planes 100 to 2. (On Tuesdays and AMA sanctioned Fly-in's )

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
SO I was doing math, and if you divide the amount of cool added by awesome scale additions, divided by he weight of their additions, subtract lameness, and add in .313456875974 of pilot skill, THEN multiply the result by the coefficient of 2, you will see that scale awesome easily outweighs simple lightweight planes 100 to 2. (On Tuesdays and AMA sanctioned Fly-in's )
Well the math seems sound.