• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHobbyShop 51" AJ Slick

St3v3

30cc
I had a few flights with the new set up on Friday and some more today, no more esc cut outs :)

Thanks for the advice on the best settings.

wedoitall

yea!!!! really nice flying! i love videos of good flying likek this one. They are inspirational for a noobular addict like myself.
i will have a slick one day. hopefully one day i will be able to fly like that.

Turnerm

50cc
yea!!!! really nice flying! i love videos of good flying likek this one. They are inspirational for a noobular addict like myself.
i will have a slick one day. hopefully one day i will be able to fly like that.

Thanks man! I know exactly how you feel. I was right there about a year ago. If you really enjoy the hobby then you'll be slinging your planes around before you know it!

njswede

150cc
Don't forget ugly too. :)

Yeah, I had to marry an attractive woman to compensate for that. Luckily the kids seems to have gotten their looks from her. :)

Not sure how this relates to the Slick, so my apologies!

Last edited by a moderator: