• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 62" Osiris

mazjag

50cc
I added a washer behind each dowel and increased the right thrust slightly...worked like a champ..I had to do the same thing on my 47...I think I may have to mix in a little down elevator/throttle mix for the downlines next weekend..Love both the Osiris. Sweet flying planes..

mazjag

50cc
Anybody beside me have trouble with the blind nuts for the landing gear stripping out? I`m not sure why decided to use standard hardware there...thx..

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
Anybody beside me have trouble with the blind nuts for the landing gear stripping out? I`m not sure why decided to use standard hardware there...thx..

mine had some gunk in the blind nut and i thought it was stripped but it really just needed a larger bolt

mazjag

50cc
Yeah, mine are stripped...My last 62 did this as well...I wish they would have used 3mm instead of 4-40 here..It gets loose and you don`t notice it and it buggers up the fuselage...I used loctite...I`m going to try and sneak a new blind nut in there before I have to cut into the belly...Man, I hate standard stuff. You build the whole plane in China with metric bolts and pushrods and put 4-40 on the gear?