• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I've been clearing out space in my garage, sold my bype and electronics, sold my red 71" slick, sold a solar panel, all to get my funds together for a 50-60cc plane this winter or early spring. I pulled the trigger last week and started getting materials, first up was 7955 servos on a Black Friday sale. All this week I've been searching for an 89" frame, motor, and the rest of the goodies. This afternoon I saw an 89 pop up on FG. It's in chicago so my dad is grabbing it and he's coming down here in a few weeks! It played out perfectly and I got a steal!

SnowDog

I've been clearing out space in my garage, sold my bype and electronics, sold my red 71" slick, sold a solar panel, all to get my funds together for a 50-60cc plane this winter or early spring. I pulled the trigger last week and started getting materials, first up was 7955 servos on a Black Friday sale. All this week I've been searching for an 89" frame, motor, and the rest of the goodies. This afternoon I saw an 89 pop up on FG. It's in chicago so my dad is grabbing it and he's coming down here in a few weeks! It played out perfectly and I got a steal!

You're lucky I didn't find that one first! LOL

SnowDog

I just checked the FG classifieds to see what you found....now I'm feeling very ill...you got that plane for a steal! OMG!!!

Merry Christmas doesn't even begin to describe what you got!

[super jealous]

Santi8

70cc twin V2

I just checked the FG classifieds to see what you found....now I'm feeling very ill...you got that plane for a steal! OMG!!!

Merry Christmas doesn't even begin to describe what you got!

[super jealous]

I'm still worked up about it.. I nearly have all the gear on its way too.. This is going to happen way quicker than I thought. And I never thought I would find a NIB FB!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I'm still worked up about it.. I nearly have all the gear on its way too.. This is going to happen way quicker than I thought. And I never thought I would find a NIB FB!

You better take that 70" FB Slick of the classifieds so the 89" has a little brother/

gyro

GSN Contributor

Josh just needs to give me his 70" FB, so I have a backup for mine :)