• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I feel like I should take that 70" FB off Josh's hands :) it would go to a nice home, and have an air conditioned room to share with my 51" Slick :)

It was on sale for a few days, now it's off the market! The FB will stay back to meet a big brother!

njswede

150cc
So here I go to a swap meet to get rid of some old junk and what do you think happens? I come home with more (at least in terms of wing span) than I left with. I am now the proud owner of a 3DHS Edge 58". The price was so good I couldn't pass it up. I called Gyro to try to have him talk me out of it but all I could hear was "BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!". :) Not much support there...

So here I go to a swap meet to get rid of some old junk and what do you think happens? I come home with more (at least in terms of wing span) than I left with. I am now the proud owner of a 3DHS Edge 58". The price was so good I couldn't pass it up. I called Gyro to try to have him talk me out of it but all I could hear was "BUY IT! BUY IT!!!!". :) Not much support there...

Same thing I would've said! Congratulations! :)