• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

dskuro95

100cc
my new toy

shp.jpg

Crappy phone camera

If you would like to follow my build log here is the link:

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...hop-87-quot-Extra-300-SHP&highlight=shp"

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Here is the fruit of my labor for the weekend. Big thanks go to my buddy Brigg who did the design work and took a lot of his valuable time helping me apply these this weekend as well.

We had a unique challenge... the red canopy... The blue ones are all long gone so I had to get a red one. I think it ties together pretty well now.

We learned a lot doing this and had a great time doing it :D. His vinyl printer/cutter is amazing. All of these graphics were printed on plain white vinyl. Brigg would love more jobs printing for airplanes. He doesn do much with the forums so hit me up if you need anything printed like this. It can do spot colors as well as cmyk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361678931008.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361678931008.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 191
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361678945336.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361678945336.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 191
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361678962981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361678962981.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361678980839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361678980839.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 189

3dplank

70cc twin V2

Here is the fruit of my labor for the weekend. Big thanks go to my buddy Brigg who did the design work and took a lot of his valuable time helping me apply these this weekend as well.

We had a unique challenge... the red canopy... The blue ones are all long gone so I had to get a red one. I think it ties together pretty well now.

We learned a lot doing this and had a great time doing it :D. His vinyl printer/cutter is amazing. All of these graphics were printed on plain white vinyl. Brigg would love more jobs printing for airplanes. He doesn do much with the forums so hit me up if you need anything printed like this. It can do spot colors as well as cmyk.

Nice:cool: that looks killer great job.

Olie

50cc
Its been almost 5 months since I last flew my Edge 540.

Poor thing is sitting in storage on the other side of the world, locked in my hobby room.

At least I was smart enough to take my TX with me and a copy of Phoenix.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Poor thing is sitting in storage on the other side of the world, locked in my hobby room.

It sux not having a plane to fly but at least you have a sim... better than nothing.

gyro

GSN Contributor

It sux not having a plane to fly but at least you have a sim... better than nothing.

meh, I'd be complaining too if I went 5 months with only a sim! I'd go nuts! I feel for ya Olie! :)

Olie

50cc
So nuts in fact, that I have almost clicked on a 57" 330SC, despite having no-where to fly it when I eventually get home.