• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Olie

50cc
do you have any where to fly a small foamy?

I sure do, however flying anything over 48" starts to get a little hairy. A KE Pass with the edge is uhhhhh... Interesting to say the least.

Our field has been closed down by the local council, so we have been shifted off to a small local park, it is rather small and lined on all 4 sides with trees. Super sucky, but fine for small aircraft and heli's.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Ok 3DHS 50/60cc owners, what size gas tanks are you running in your 50/60cc airplanes?
I've got a behemoth 32oz in my 89" Slick :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I don't have one but id probly run a 16 oz.
A fuji bottle is 16.9 oz.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Ok 3DHS 50/60cc owners, what size gas tanks are you running in your 50/60cc airplanes?
I've got a behemoth 32oz in my 89" Slick :)

Running Fortitude 16oz in my 89" and 88" EF Edge. And running a Fortitude 32oz in the 104" Slick. The 32oz in a 50cc seems a little heavy for my taste. 32oz would be fine, just don't fill it up all the way.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
16 oz fiji and PSP cap.... but its not a 3DHS bird. Not sure if that matters to you since this is a 3DHS thread:p