• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SteveT.

100cc
Haha this is kinda weird how the older the post goes down on the bottom, almost like reading a book backwards. Lol, I am just not used to it is there any way you can change it, or is it better this way for some reason?

Yes, you can change it in your settings.....

SteveT

blakevan

30cc
Yup and might put it up for sale. The only thing stopping me is Leila asked about flying it the other night. If she starts flying it then I will keep it. I just had to re-bind it to the TX but that isn't the easiest of tasks because it you have to stand on your left foot and pat your head just right.

Yup and might put it up for sale. The only thing stopping me is Leila asked about flying it the other night. If she starts flying it then I will keep it. I just had to re-bind it to the TX but that isn't the easiest of tasks because it you have to stand on your left foot and pat your head just right.
Ahh, well, at least it works now! I got the 40" EPP flying too!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey guys I'm really stressed and confused right now. :( I'm going to the central PA fly-in and I filledout the preregister. I didn't get the payment thing so when it asked for the paypal I put in the example it provided. Did I make somebody pay themselves? I'm worried that it didn't register me and I won't be able to fly! :( can I register and pay at the door? I'm freaking out! :(:(:(:(:(

Relax, you'll be fine. I don't know if Ron is on this site yet or not, but PM him on the other site (DaOldGuy) and he'll get you all the info.

I know when I registered, I filled out the form at one site, then separately, I had to go and paypal the money to a different address.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Email scrcclub@gmail.com and explain your situation.

Hey guys I'm really stressed and confused right now. :( I'm going to the central PA fly-in and I filledout the preregister. I didn't get the payment thing so when it asked for the paypal I put in the example it provided. Did I make somebody pay themselves? I'm worried that it didn't register me and I won't be able to fly! :( can I register and pay at the door? I'm freaking out! :(:(:(:(:(

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I already filled out the form and it said thank you for registering. Does that mean I am signed up and I can pay at the door?