• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Matt I am not exactly for sure but I think the Savox 1258 (Align 610M are what I use on larger planes) the Aligns can be had for around $200 for 4 of them. Not sure if this is the same size as the servos for the 89 or not. The Align servos are made by Savox and rebranded.

I will check them out

Just my opinion, but this is kind of a fresh start here and dragging other sites' bs just brings negativity. It's probably best left where it is. Like I said, just my opinion and I don't intend for that to come across foully. =)

blakevan

30cc
Rob - don't you have something to do with bows? My 9 year old is recently taken an interest in recurve archery and we bought her a bow from Lancaster but I would be interested in hearing about other sites that are a good source of product/information.

Rob - don't you have something to do with bows? My 9 year old is recently taken an interest in recurve archery and we bought her a bow from Lancaster but I would be interested in hearing about other sites that are a good source of product/information.

I work for the company that was the original Diamond Archery. Since selling our Diamond line to Bowtech Archery, all we do is machine all the risers, cams and modules for them. Since getting back into RC and losing my lease, I haven't stayed on the up and up in the archery world. I haven't even hunted in four years. This season will be five. I don't know if it's still the big go to site, but I used to frequent ArcheryTalk. www.archerytalk.com