• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Is it working right for you? I am okay with the color but it does not seem to work like the older one. When in "new posts" and you click on view "first unread post" it does not take me there any longer, it takes me to the bottom of the page to the blank reply screen. I also like options and we can't even switch back

Works fine for me.

B

Blucor Basher

IMHO, if you can save a buck or two on a motor, you should take that and apply to your radio budget. "By the best radio you can afford" is a piece of advice I've seen over and over again. And it's true. Motors and airframes come and go, but a good radio stays with you for years.

ESPECIALLY if it helps you get out of a DX6i. I have to fix people's setups as events all the time, and I groan inside (and sometimes outside!) when I see that I have to use a DX6i. Ugh. Terrible. ALmost anything else I'm fine with.

Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

@3DHobbyShop

LOL, I remember at FLI 2 years ago when I bought my first 3dhs plane (42" Slick) and you helped me set it up and maiden it, and I remember you telling me to get a better Tx :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Just curious how you guys view this forum, do you use New Posts or MY3DRSFORUMS for the subscribed threads?

On here I find that New Posts is the best because just about everything that is posted is of interest. On RCG if you hit New Posts you go blind reading them so I always used subscribed threads and posts.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I think this was directed at us, and if so, thank you. We're working hard to keep this site growing! Gotta have a reason for you all to be here!
Yes most definitely directed at you and all who help make this forum work. Greatly appreciated, and sorry I was not that clear.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just curious how you guys view this forum, do you use New Posts or MY3DRSFORUMS for the subscribed threads?

On here I find that New Posts is the best because just about everything that is posted is of interest. On RCG if you hit New Posts you go blind reading them so I always used subscribed threads and posts.

I personally use the new posts feature and the "whats new" recent activity feature, because like you, nearly every post is interesting to me.

-G