• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Just put a pack through the CY just working on inverted harrier and inverted flat rudder turns. A few more packs and I won't be turning the other way lol.

gyro

GSN Contributor
btw I can not use this website on my iphone because that top bar is always on my screen, I like the colors but can you guys please make another scheme the same way just don't make that top bar over lap the page, that way I can use this site on my iphone. thanks.

Tapatalk is best for surfing the site on your phone.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How did we not meet then? I was with Chad when he bought that plane and let him borrow my batts.

Not sure if you were asking me or not here and did you mean the Grapevine FLI? I did not know Chad back then. I bought by 71" Slick that Saturday and to be honest Ben handed me off to Bivens and Wamsey. I also spent some time with Josh.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
btw I can not use this website on my iphone because that top bar is always on my screen, I like the colors but can you guys please make another scheme the same way just don't make that top bar over lap the page, that way I can use this site on my iphone. thanks.

Yes definitely get TapaTalk for here, you wont regret it.

I set my settings so that it defaults in mobile mode. Works great for me. Haven't had any issues with the site on my phone or tablet.

blakevan

30cc
Not sure if you were asking me or not here and did you mean the Grapevine FLI? I did not know Chad back then. I bought by 71" Slick that Saturday and to be honest Ben handed me off to Bivens and Wamsey. I also spent some time with Josh.

Yeah, I was under the canopy with Bivens and James. Did you meet a fella named David Nahas? Man I was right there most of the day Saturday.