• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SnowDog

btw I can not use this website on my iphone because that top bar is always on my screen, I like the colors but can you guys please make another scheme the same way just don't make that top bar over lap the page, that way I can use this site on my iphone. thanks.

SF, switch to the mobile skin, that will give you back the whole screen...the red scheme is only good for larger displays.
(switch using the drop down list on the bottom left corner of each page)

B

Blucor Basher

I had a couple of questions about 50-60CC airplanes...with the DA60 available, there has been tremendous demand for these airplanes. Both the 87" and 89" have sold out yet again, currently re-stock on both is about 60 days away. No idea whether the shipments will be sold out before arriving. Also, due to this high demand we are working on some new airplanes in this size, we'll be releasing details later when they are closer to production.

I had a couple of questions about 50-60CC airplanes...with the DA60 available, there has been tremendous demand for these airplanes. Both the 87" and 89" have sold out yet again, currently re-stock on both is about 60 days away. No idea whether the shipments will be sold out before arriving. Also, due to this high demand we are working on some new airplanes in this size, we'll be releasing details later when they are closer to production.

SWEET! :) 50CC Edge? :D