• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
To Gyro.. Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Forget the past and move on Brother!!!!! You have the best friends and supporters you could ever ask for and they are closer than you think. Thanks

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
I remember it well, I was the bodyguard that took the hit for Ozzy. I think I have a photo of that day
SOME FACES MAY HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!!!

Attachments

• BodyguardCat_takes_bullet.jpg
    BodyguardCat_takes_bullet.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 206

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Just remember my fellow brothers, this is a 3DRC Exclusive and goes nowhere!!!! Whats the number one rule? Never talk about 3drc!!!!!! :mad:

rmr24

New to GSN!
Hmm...I don't know, just a snap decision to use a different name. I would probably change it on RCG but not worth the effort.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! Is the new name for the change of pace or did you still want the other name?

-G

rdcskkrose

Banned
lol. No dude. He lives in OH not CA. We Hillbillies have to google metrosexual to understand what that is. It's like understanding reverse commute.