• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I love it!!! Thanks for doing that and supporting us! I know some guys in the fly low thread over there would especially love that!

rdcskkrose

Banned
Wow!!!! Now I have 4 points because at 1:25pm they found a post of me saying "trying to talk to you guys is like trying to talk to cave men". I like how they are still searching for stuff to report me about.:)

Grasshopper,

You dumbs$$it. What did your actions get you? Gotta know when to back off the throttle, When to pour it on. Just a Hillbilly thinkin.

scarface

50cc
Grasshopper,

You dumbs$$it. What did your actions get you? Gotta know when to back off the throttle, When to pour it on. Just a Hillbilly thinkin.
Haha! My mom was watching the NRC last night and I did not like when Romney incited war for no reason, (he incited war to me, maybe not to others) so I went to the political threads of rcg and made a thread, I got reamed out, tried ream them back but I was out numbered.:rolleyes: You can read all about it over there. That was the first I posted in the political threads and it will be the last. This is about rc flying not politics, but I had to let some steam out last night.

:eek: I worked my ass off today built two bank cages for the new store and put up about 10 shelves.

skippy78

New to GSN!
I use a drop of welders to hold the wire to the wing. Also the foam wire keepers work well to keep the wire from falling down into the wing.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ohhhhh! Product giveaway!! These boys are serious! I could use a new full fuse EPP that's for sure! :D

Yes, we are serious! This site is here to stay, and what better reward for those of you that are participating than free stuff!?!?!