• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

joshgluck

100cc
I reached out to Joe to see if maybe he could help. Also sent Fred a friend request on fb to see if maybe that would work.

Any of you guys have a good way of getting in touch with Josh Price or Brian from aerographix? Some of us jersey boys are looking to get some aero cumulus. I've got a call into Brian and trying both on fb.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I reached out to Joe to see if maybe he could help. Also sent Fred a friend request on fb to see if maybe that would work.

Any of you guys have a good way of getting in touch with Josh Price or Brian from aerographix? Some of us jersey boys are looking to get some aero cumulus. I've got a call into Brian and trying both on fb.

I spoke to Josh, he will probably reply in here later... but you need to go through Brian.
by the way, Josh's screen name on this site is Trunk Monkey.

joshgluck

100cc
Thanks Gary! I called Brian today and spoke with Paul. Hoping Brian calls me tomorrow. You wanted a gallon for your jersey trip, right :p

I have a nice video camera rig (Panasonic AC90 with tripod, 1080p) and since I will not be in the competition I can be convinced in videoing it. Editing however might not be the fastest thing in the world. I need to practice filming with Cody and the McCormacks some more and sadly it competes with my own flying time. I might just practice on Friday and post the finalist on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have a nice video camera rig (Panasonic AC90 with tripod, 1080p) and since I will not be in the competition I can be convinced in videoing it. Editing however might not be the fastest thing in the world. I need to practice filming with Cody and the McCormacks some more and sadly it competes with my own flying time. I might just practice on Friday and post the finalist on Saturday.

If you check me out on your rig we could share filming duties so we could both fly and film. Not sure if I will enter anything in NJ. The challenge is going to be getting there first (sched w family n all).

njswede

150cc
So? Who's planning on making it over to us in NJ? Roll call!

The local 3D geeks have already warmed up the field for you, as you may have read here: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...-friendly-clubs)&p=35553&viewfull=1#post35553

I don't know about you guys, but my excitement level is definitely rising...

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: