• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

njswede

150cc
Hope someone at least videos the contest. Live feed would be awesome

I thought you were planning on making it up here (despite your rule about not going north of the Mason-Dixon line). I was planning on doing Manhattan sightseeing with you and Gary...

Me and my Dad will be in! Only downside is we won't be able to make it until Friday morning instead of our (or at least my) usual Thursday arrival.

joshgluck

100cc
Who's camping? I have been thinking of it and trying to figure out the best day.. I'm off work for the week days and negotiating with my other boss on an overnight;-)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Me and my Dad will be in! Only downside is we won't be able to make it until Friday morning instead of our (or at least my) usual Thursday arrival.

Sweet!

Looks like my flight into JFK and ride to the field will have me out to GCA around 1pm Thursday.

Who else has rooms at the Hackettstown Comfort Inn?

Who's camping? I have been thinking of it and trying to figure out the best day.. I'm off work for the week days and negotiating with my other boss on an overnight;-)

My guess is Friday night, but I'm sure Saturday night will be awesome too

dskuro95

100cc
Me and Zach will probably be camping. The way my flying season has been going that is if I don't run out of planes

I am planning on coming in Thursday as early as I can stand to leave and make the drive. Already booked the Comfort Inn. Not much of a camper unless a RV comes available. Also the late night antics are past my bedtime. I hope I can get a spot near the one I had last year.

Here is a sample of what my camera setup is capable of. I will get more practice in shooting RC planes. If dth7 helps me we should be able to get the highlights if Glenn gives us a good place to shoot from.

[video=youtube;62B74WkOmcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62B74WkOmcs[/video]

njswede

150cc
Very nice! Filming RC planes is hard, but you're doing a great job! Bring the rig! I'm sure Glenn will give yo a great spot.

Need to get a list going of people attending, need a count for food. Word of mouth is high but traffic on threads is low. But I need to buy food so lets post who's coming