• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

wedoitall

i have a hitec 85mg NIb laying around not being used and was thinking about using it. would you guys use it on the rudder or elevator? it will be on a 48" plane with 65mg's. i was thinking elevator but wanted to see what you guys thought

3dplank

70cc twin V2
i have a hitec 85mg NIb laying around not being used and was thinking about using it. would you guys use it on the rudder or elevator? it will be on a 48" plane with 65mg's. i was thinking elevator but wanted to see what you guys thought

I would go rudder:D Make sure you balance it:D

ryan_m

100cc

EF 48" MXS - uses an 85mg on the elevator! Awesome plane.

So I am test-flying this 65 Vyper for a friend. He wanted me to decide whether it should be converted to 6S or not. Bad idea to ask me:D
It has a Motrolfly with an 8S setup. ZTW 100A opto ESC.
Took a full throttle pass then to an upline and at the top of an upline I loose power to the motor. I was in the worst position, so I had to land with the 15MPH wind.
Any ideas? How should I go about fixing this?
(BTW, Gyro, this is your Red Vyper. Cowling also got beat up. Where did you get the shark tooth decal? I need to buy a new one:() IMG_1935[1].jpg

joshgluck

100cc
So I am test-flying this 65 Vyper for a friend. He wanted me to decide whether it should be converted to 6S or not. Bad idea to ask me:D
Took a full throttle pass then to an upline and at the top of an upline I loose power to the motor. I was in the worst position, so I had to land with the 15MPH wind.
(BTW, Gyro, this is your Red Vyper. Cowling also got beat up. Where did you get the shark tooth decal? I need to buy a new one:()View attachment 6569

Ouch!!! Sorry to see that! Good luck on the repairs

3dplank

70cc twin V2
(BTW, Gyro, this is your Red Vyper. Cowling also got beat up. Where did you get the shark tooth decal? I need to buy a new one:()View attachment 6569

Sorry to see that. Adchobbystore has the shark tooth decals though.