• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

gyro

GSN Contributor
was it for sale? Looked new and I think it had a mintor 22 on it.

I thought it looked new also. I might have tried to trade for it if I had known it was for sale!
I put my 74" Edge out there and it got a lot of interest, but no offers.
Did we meet while I was there? I'm having trouble matching screen names to real names.

-G

SteveT.

100cc
You trying to blind people???? Photos of me take wide angle lenses, and also tend to break cameras!!!

SteveT

No I was under the weather a little so did not interact too much. I did see you flying a blue 71" slick though. Was that yours?

I thought it looked new also. I might have tried to trade for it if I had known it was for sale!
I put my 74" Edge out there and it got a lot of interest, but no offers.
Did we meet while I was there? I'm having trouble matching screen names to real names.

-G

gyro

GSN Contributor
No I was under the weather a little so did not interact too much. I did see you flying a blue 71" slick though. Was that yours?

Yes, I flew both my Fantasy Blue Slicks, 70" and 89"... I hope I didn't embarrass myself with my poor skills though... hadn't flown in about a month due to my move to Texas.

SteveT.

100cc
Right, a "tasteful" pic of one's self.... No craziness. :)
SteveT, you can't be that ugly. You've all seen me.... :p

Wanna bet!!!

SteveT

Attachments

• Me and my Yak-b.jpg
    Me and my Yak-b.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 354