• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

SteveT.

100cc
Jim It is only $25 dollars to join the 3dplank fan club:cool: What do you get you ask:D Well not only will you be the only member. you can also be the president. I will let you think about it:ecstatic:

If you pay me $25.00 I'll join....:bouncy: :bouncy: :D :D :D

SteveT

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Playpal? Does that get deposited in singles?

ok I'm off topic again. Damn wine.

So 42 slick, 48 edge or byper, first balsa that I'm going to buy over the winter. Go...k back on topic. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Playpal? Does that get deposited in singles?

ok I'm off topic again. Damn wine.

So 42 slick, 48 edge or byper, first balsa that I'm going to buy over the winter. Go...k back on topic. :)

Haven't built the Byper yet, but of the other two, I liked the 42 Slick better than the 48" Edge. Both great planes tho, but for my flying, the 42" flew just like my 70" believe it or not, and I'm very comfy on that plane.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I. Absolutely love the look of the byper. I just don't think I'm really ready for that one yet. Of course if I win the drawing I know which one I'm building and flying. And I'll have to be ready for it then. Lol.

I am leaning towards the slick when they come back in stock. Caught my eye quite a while ago. Trying to work on being ready and confident to fling balsa around. Foamies I don't have to fix "much". Lol.

zmonster97

People say that the 42 slick is too touchy for a first balsa plane. They recommend to get either the 47 extra or 48 edge. That said, my first balsa plane was a 42 slick and I think I handled it fine.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Yes, sorry guys about editing my post. I realized that it was was dumb and unfair after I did it. Won't happen again. Sorry.

You were quickly honest about it, I respect that! It's easy to get caught up in the garage sale! I locked myself in my office at work and didn't answer to any knocks all while my heart was racing a million beats per minute! I can see how mistakes happen, but your honesty saved it! No worries in my book! I was more annoyed with the "I'll take it, never mind I can't afford it!" those users should be banned from future garage sales, that happened a few times!

Turnerm

50cc
You were quickly honest about it, I respect that! It's easy to get caught up in the garage sale! I locked myself in my office at work and didn't answer to any knocks all while my heart was racing a million beats per minute! I can see how mistakes happen, but your honesty saved it! No worries in my book! I was more annoyed with the "I'll take it, never mind I can't afford it!" those users should be banned from future garage sales, that happened a few times!

Totally agree. I was doing multiple I'll take xxx without knowing what I was even trying to buy BUT I was willing to take that risk and would've ponied up even if I bought a $500 steaming pile of crap.

zmonster97

Thanks. It's good to know I'm not disliked now by everyone on here.