• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

I've seen it. I flew it some last night out in the field just past the well. It is electric because I was afraid that a gas plane would be too loud and attract walkers. I dont really remember what the plane specifically looks like or how it flies but it was fun and seemed to be a nice distraction for the group.

I just started watching The Walking Dead. I'm still in the first season.

Man you are slacking! I love that show. I have been watching it since day 1. Season 3 is so far my favorite season! It is just non stop action and suspense the whole time! I thought two was brutal but 3 blows it out of the water! Enjoy it!

Ok sorry back on topic. I am guessing a 50CC Edge? They have all the other sizes covered in the Edge so why stop with the 74? Just my guess though. The scheme on the tail looks great for what little bit is there. I really like the aggressive looking schemes.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
The new 50cc plane will need 3.565" long standoffs for a hacker q80. In case anyone wanted to know. Going electric.

hone

150cc
Hurray now i'll have to buy more 6s batteries for my slick so i can double up when this new 50cc plane comes out(i like electric :tongue: )

teookie

70cc twin V2
I've seen it. I flew it some last night out in the field just past the well. It is electric because I was afraid that a gas plane would be too loud and attract walkers. I dont really remember what the plane specifically looks like or how it flies but it was fun and seemed to be a nice distraction for the group.

I just started watching The Walking Dead. I'm still in the first season.

..the field?

...the well?

...walkers?

...the group?

I do not understand this post. :rolleyes:

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Does anybody that's in the know happen to know if leading edge slats were tried on Bigfoot or any other projects?

I have a Vmar Storch that flys like crap, and I think it's the slats. They definately aren't designed correctly, but I'm getting conflicting information on if leading edge slats even work when they are scaled down to RC size. If anybody has tried them on RC before, I would love your input!

Thanks.

:flyer:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Does anybody that's in the know happen to know if leading edge slats were tried on Bigfoot or any other projects?

I have a Vmar Storch that flys like crap, and I think it's the slats. They definately aren't designed correctly, but I'm getting conflicting information on if leading edge slats even work when they are scaled down to RC size. If anybody has tried them on RC before, I would love your input!

Thanks.

:flyer:
Slats or VtG's?