• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

econpatric

70cc twin V2
I might be a little behind on the draw with this, but does 3DHS still do things with their 'Fanatics link' membership thingy? I was reading through an old RCG thread and found a link to the secret caves of 3DHS. As a newer fanatic I didn't know this existed until of recent, is it something of ancient or is it still used?

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I might be a little behind on the draw with this, but does 3DHS still do things with their 'Fanatics link' membership thingy? I was reading through an old RCG thread and found a link to the secret caves of 3DHS. As a newer fanatic I didn't know this existed until of recent, is it something of ancient or is it still used?

You can sign up at the site for their mailing list, but just keeping up with the fanatics threads opens up fanatics benefits! Many of us offer discounts and early access to things that would go on the classifieds.. Then of course there's the Garage Sales!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor