• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

50-60cc pau edge 540 build

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Im going to be honest here.... It starts as easy as the 2 da60's i had. Idles lower but i think it may have just a slight less power. If it has less power its not much. I ran a 24x8 on my 60 and thats what i have on the 61. With that said i only have 2 flights so it will obvisouly gain more power with time. If I was building another plane this size i would buy another 61. I got a really good deal in this motor awhile back and had no need for it when i bought it but figured I would get another 50cc sized plane someday.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Im going to be honest here.... It starts as easy as the 2 da60's i had. Idles lower but i think it may have just a slight less power. If it has less power its not much. I ran a 24x8 on my 60 and thats what i have on the 61. With that said i only have 2 flights so it will obvisouly gain more power with time. If I was building another plane this size i would buy another 61. I got a really good deal in this motor awhile back and had no need for it when i bought it but figured I would get another 50cc sized plane someday.

I'm telling ya I have had nothing but great experiences with my DLE's! Love them and yes I've had a DA before. DA puts out a great motor but now DLE is too for a heck of a lot less!