• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Holy crap!!!! You are on a mission! LAW said we should be able to cut some control horns for you this weekend, after Christmas.

Trust me I understand the law comes first! When ever you can is great. I really appreciate you building the horns for me!

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I was able to sheet the stabs. And this is the first time I have ever used epoxy and vacuum bagging. Thanks to Terry's advice it went so well, all I can say is thank you Terry and wow. So glad I was able to talk my wife out of making me put my Christmas presents under the tree ;) I still might find the new sander and vacuum bagging equipment with big bows on them tomorrow if she finds a way to sneak into my shop.
image.jpg .image.jpgimage.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I was able to sheet the stabs. And this is the first time I have ever used epoxy and vacuum bagging. Thanks to Terry's advice it went so well, all I can say is thank you Terry and wow. So glad I was able to talk my wife out of making me put my Christmas presents under the tree ;) I still might find the new sander and vacuum bagging equipment with big bows on them tomorrow if she finds a way to sneak into my shop.
View attachment 7419 .View attachment 7417View attachment 7418
Good lord that thing is going to be epic.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
NICE!! Some day I'm going to have to chat with you about applying the LE and TE stock before sheeting. May have to try that.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I was able to sheet the wings on the 45% extra this weekend. All I can say is the sander the vacuum bagging sure does make a difference in speed. My goal is to sheet the Wings this week.
.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg