• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

started the sheeting layout, one piece at a time, covering the top part first, once glued and solid, then I will proceed to bend the radius in place, at least that's the plan

Attachments

• ex.JPG
    ex.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 222
  • ey.JPG
    ey.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 230
  • ez.JPG
    ez.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 228

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Good luck Roger! I would have thought You'd bend it around a form first before gluing and cutting. Of course never having done this, I'm just guessing at it.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I guess my thoughts would have lead me to pre-bend a leading edge-length piece that would reach to the center of the spar on top and bottom. Of course that would require a butt joint along that line to cover the back 1/2 of the wing. Just thinking out loud.

Can't wait to see your results though.....hope it comes out as you expect! :cheers:

tl3

50cc
I guess my thoughts would have lead me to pre-bend a leading edge-length piece that would reach to the center of the spar on top and bottom. Of course that would require a butt joint along that line to cover the back 1/2 of the wing. Just thinking out loud.

Can't wait to see your results though.....hope it comes out as you expect! :cheers:
heheheheh, you said butt, heheh

you can see in the pictures I am using cat litter, this way it will stay dry

Attachments

• fa.JPG
    fa.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 230
  • fb.JPG
    fb.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 223
  • fc.JPG
    fc.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 225