• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

M

Matt

well earle ill be glad to show you and make copies for anyone who wants them.. they are full size... and i can let the cat out of the bag now that the fuselage is nearing completion... my iMac airplane for next year is a 54% G200 designed by the same gentleman. Wayne Ulery, one heck of a great guy and a legend to many that flew in the TOC

M

Matt

well the fuse is on gear no vertical and no wings or horizontal yet but soon should be done by spring... i guess i can start a build thread because we are bringing back an old school build method... at 54% it should weigh less than 40lbs... the wings will be foam ribs and sheeted

anyway sorry to steal this thread ill gather pictures and start a new thread

well the fuse is on gear no vertical and no wings or horizontal yet but soon should be done by spring... i guess i can start a build thread because we are bringing back an old school build method... at 54% it should weigh less than 40lbs... the wings will be foam ribs and sheeted

anyway sorry to steal this thread ill gather pictures and start a new thread
not steal just borrowed LOL

first sheet part done, with the proper curve over the leading edge, , a slight crack in two places but nothing to worry about, also put in the strip which will attach both sheets. And playing with telemetry on the radio, , this radio is absolutely awesome, all telemetry such as temperature sensors for rear cylinders, airspeed with Pitot tube, sensor for indicating gear down and locked and all this with voice alerts, and voice comunication on all sensors.

Attachments

• fp.JPG
    fp.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 246
  • fq.JPG
    fq.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 199
  • fr.JPG
    fr.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 215
  • fs.JPG
    fs.JPG