• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

One part sheeted with all of 36 kg of cat litter spread out in sandwhich bags, 24 hours to wait before removing the bags , and start on the other end of the wing.

Attachments

• fd.JPG
    fd.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 250
  • fe.JPG
    fe.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 210
while waiting for the plywood to take shape I made a stick for the radio with a tiny switch in it , still touch up to do but.

Attachments

• fj.JPG
    fj.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 243
  • fk.JPG
    fk.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 207
the sheeting done , not all the way to the tip but for now turned it over and double checked the glue joints and all is good, at the same time I am continuing the folding over the leading edge and it is going very well,

Attachments

• fl.JPG
    fl.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 225
  • fm.JPG
    fm.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 239
  • fn.JPG
    fn.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 242
  • fo.JPG
    fo.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 226
M

Matt

I know I am late to this but something funny happened this weekend... I now have the original drawings for the 40% from Wayne Ulery himself... The plane was built for chip Hyde to fly at the TOC but he never flew it... Very cool airplane and great job!