• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC 54% G200

M

Matt

A friend of mine in Xenia, Jeff Holsinger has the airplane that Ulery built for Dean Koger to compete with in the TOC. Still has the red head 3W 120 in it! That 3W still has monster compression.

Airplane looks great!
Didn't realize that you knew Jeff... We were talking to Wayne last weekend well we were at his place and yeah Jeff has the 46% and I believe he has Wayne's big Weeks solution. Wayne is such a great guy..

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Awesome Matt! You guys HAVE been busy....and verrry secretive ;).

OK....now that the cat is out, you have to continue, REGARDLESS of some lame excuse about a baby! Geeeze, get your priorities straight man!:lol2:
Really look fantastic....can't wait to see it next season. And with a piped 200....just WOW! :fist_pump:

M

Matt

To anyone interested... We have the drawings and can make copies. Also made a cowl mold for the 54% and have the cowl mold for the 46% which we also have the drawings for... As I said this will be kind of slow since having a new and first child but will be updating

M

Matt

This is the 46% g200 and the man that designed them both Mr. Wayne Ullery... This is the airplane that Jeff holsinger has and is still flying.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 395

rcflyguy

50cc
I had one of the 46%! Wish I never sold it.

PM me info on the cost of a set of plans and a cowl for the 54%