• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary for fixing my posts :)
Hone thanks man glad you liked it.

no prob, hope I didn't step on toes... I'm learning a thing or two about making stuff work on in forums these days... more than I ever wanted to know, actually! -G

Manta

70cc twin V2
naw heck naw you can fix my junk on here anytime. I thought i had it but evidently i didnt do sompin right..I been not doing sompin right real well these days..

Manta

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;aOS0E7fnuQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOS0E7fnuQY&list=UUPFFolPjizstNJntZuqJaHg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

updated vid with a little commentary and no music.

Finally I am done slacking am ready for my maiden. I hate it when life gets in the way of my flying. I finished my green MXS up then decided I wanted to take a few shots of it so I setup my studio gear. Enjoy! I hope to get the maiden in on my day off this Sunday. I cannot wait.
Green MXS Studio 01.jpgGreen MXS Studio 02.jpgGreen MXS Studio 03.jpgGreen MXS Studio 04.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Finally I am done slacking am ready for my maiden. I hate it when life gets in the way of my flying. I finished my green MXS up then decided I wanted to take a few shots of it so I setup my studio gear. Enjoy! I hope to get the maiden in on my day off this Sunday. I cannot wait.
View attachment 3270View attachment 3271View attachment 3272View attachment 3273

Your plane looks gorgeous! I just love the lines of the MXS, I just looks fast even when it's not moving!
Did you take any photos during the build for a build log?

Thanks Gary I have to agree it is a very nice looking plane. I have maybe one or two shots when I was building but I thought I posted them already. They were more wide shots of just the plane on my work table. I will take a look for ya.

EDIT: I just looked the only ones I have is one of it on the bench and one of the unboxing which I have posted in here already. Sorry Gary. I always forget to photograph my progress when I am building. I will have to do that on my next air frame. I am looking at a 42" Slick when they come back in stock. I am getting a little tired of the 41" Edge and really would like to try a little slick to match my 71".

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics AZ!!

I got some today while showing off the plane for my family

Thanks yours are better though, the MXS is in the air. I have a hard time finding someone to fly with let alone someone who will photograph for me. I usually fly alone because they are getting more and more skittish at my club when I come out the fly so I have been avoiding it that and they all fly at 6 and 7 in the morning that is way too early for me.

hone

150cc
Thanks yours are better though, the MXS is in the air. I have a hard time finding someone to fly with let alone someone who will photograph for me. I usually fly alone because they are getting more and more skittish at my club when I come out the fly so I have been avoiding it that and they all fly at 6 and 7 in the morning that is way too early for me.
That's a bummer. I'd love to see the green one in action, especially with your nice camera. I got one more of it flying out on the wrong side of the runway :)

IMG_2752.jpg