• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

wedoitall

i thought about adding a red blinky light in the cockpit to aid in orientation but i didn't want to fool with it. let's hope he can keep track up orientation :)
k.t.

I flew quite abit at night last fall. Just about every plane i had at that time had lights. Now i dont have any that have lights, will have to get some.

I didnt just jump right out in the pitch of dark and start flying. I started out about half hour before and each evening flew later and later until i got used to it. Within a week or so i was flying in pitch dark. Something that helped me with orentation was a bright blue led on the very aft of the fuse, pointing aft and at a slight down angle.

EXTREME FLIGHT

SITE SPONSOR
Because of the slow sales of the green color scheme MXS, we have decided to add the red/white/blue color scheme from the 48" version as another choice for the 64" MXS. We are receiving a container tomorrow that will include quite a few of these in addition to the yellow/black color scheme. They are available now for sale in our online store. We still have quite a few of the green MXSs in stock and will continue to support this version with replacement parts.

I too love that scheme and will get that as well on the 78" MXS whenever it comes. You can see my old 48" I sold to dth7 in my avatar. I am going to hold out for the Laser in this size though.

hone

150cc
I too love that scheme and will get that as well on the 78" MXS whenever it comes. You can see my old 48" I sold to dth7 in my avatar. I am going to hold out for the Laser in this size though.

+1 on holding out for the Laser, but the new scheme is making it hard to wait!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

And loving it! Would love to have the 64 or 78!!!!! but mama would kill me! The durability of the EF frames continues to impress me. The couple (yes Cody, Matt and Gary it's only a couple! Ain't crashin, ain't tryin!!!!) mishaps I've had have really looked bad. When I get to the plane I've been amazed at how little damage there is.
I've been enjoying it lately with the tips and no SFGs. Roll rate is still good and seems to tumble nice. Trying to get that Rob Holland look!

48 MXS.JPG

rwbmxsrain2.jpgmxs1.jpgYeah, I was all over that announcement.
Picked up Friday, flew it bare on Saturday, added the decals and wheel pants on Sunday and flew it some more (Between the rain storms) :)

Last edited by a moderator: