• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91" Extreme Flight Extra

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well I just ordered myself a blue scheme 91" Extra tonight. So looking forward to this. I always had this in mind for me to get but was seriously looking at a 100cc PAU as well. I just could no justify the extra $$ to go 100cc. I am going to go with a DA70 with stock or Jtec mufflers. Any difference between those two I should consider?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well I just ordered myself a blue scheme 91" Extra tonight. So looking forward to this. I always had this in mind for me to get but was seriously looking at a 100cc PAU as well. I just could no justify the extra $$ to go 100cc. I am going to go with a DA70 with stock or Jtec mufflers. Any difference between those two I should consider?

I happen to have "new in package" J-tecs for the DA70. I am going to run a header and pipe. PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• DA70.jpg
    DA70.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 31

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Thanks I am thinking of changing out my stock one for something a little higher. I just don't want to add to much weight, but the JJ looks like a option at 3 oz. Still adding weight, but may be the best bet. I didn't see a weight on the Ohio superstar.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
You will not notice the weight by changing to either of those. The stock one is junk and I highly recommend you change it out.