• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

SnowDog

really enjoyed the high speed pics with the background a blur....really conveys the speed.

great flying and great background for flying!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
really enjoyed the high speed pics with the background a blur....really conveys the speed.

great flying and great background for flying!

It gets interesting with all of the methane gas pipes running around. My filed sits atop an old retired dump site, which is actually very nice as we don't get bothered by anybody really.

AAS-field_Mar2015.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yes indeed nicely done bro. Would of looked faster if you could of kept that knife edge straighter...You know get that tail up...:flyer:

Just giving you **** bro. Really does look awesome man.

Edit: Wow man that is one nice club field. So jealous right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes indeed nicely done bro. Would of looked faster if you could of kept that knife edge straighter...You know get that tail up...:flyer:

Just giving you **** bro. Really does look awesome man.

That was at the bottom of a 400ft knife edge loop!!! :eek::banana::p

Edit: Wow man that is one nice club field. So jealous right now.

We recently added the green indoor/outdoor carpet so everything matched. We've painted logos on it since then to discourage people from stealing it. The runway is US 230 Geotextile material, works really awesome, so much nicer than pavement that can crack or crumble over time! Few more small additions and it'll basically be paradise to us.

Suds

50cc
We recently added the green indoor/outdoor carpet so everything matched. We've painted logos on it since then to discourage people from stealing it. The runway is US 230 Geotextile material, works really awesome, so much nicer than pavement that can crack or crumble over time! Few more small additions and it'll basically be paradise to us.

REAL nice looking facility/club. Looks like 6 rolls of geotex.
I'm happy with the 3 rolls we put down last year at my club - certainly alot less area that you have available. I just tend to think it makes you a better pilot with a short and narrow runway.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Wonder if that better pilot could still land a jet on that smaller runway or a heavy plane like a scale B-52 or something like that? :p
Don't know man think I would like having the extra room. If I was to add anything I think I would maybe put a nice BBQ pit on the side there.

Suds

50cc
Wonder if that better pilot could still land a jet on that smaller runway or a heavy plane like a scale B-52 or something like that? :p
Don't know man think I would like having the extra room. If I was to add anything I think I would maybe put a nice BBQ pit on the side there.
Trust me, I'd love more room but my field is on the tight side space wise to start with. On the bright side, it's around a 12 minute drive from my house and we rarely have more than 2 planes in the air at once. And although small, we do have a gas grill and sound system;). Sorry to derail the Aerobeez Slick 70 thread...

Last edited by a moderator: