• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have a 60cc Slick 540 and the 50cc (I setup up on a Hacker Q80) Extra. They both fly as good as anything I have ever flown. On the slick we did reinforce the motor box a little to make sure the 60 wasn't going to be too much for it. I really have no complaints with either air frame. I also happen to know there will be some major upgrading in the near future that will bump them up to the next level.

:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

gyro

GSN Contributor
I Love Nachos;16339 wrote: I have a 60cc Slick 540 and the 50cc (I setup up on a Hacker Q80) Extra. They both fly as good as anything I have ever flown. On the slick we did reinforce the motor box a little to make sure the 60 wasn't going to be too much for it. I really have no complaints with either air frame. I also happen to know there will be some major upgrading in the near future that will bump them up to the next level.

:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Here's a video of the 50cc Extra I had on a Motrolfly 5335 from Subsonicplanes.com, it was pretty ballistic with a 24x10 prop too.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The 30cc Edge is a very BIG airplane! 79.5" measured (not 74" as advertised). Take off weight with 20 oz tank

YS 175 and Baby Pro Flo with 3000ma 2S lipo is 12 pounds. All hardware and accessories used in kit except fuel tank and lines. Kit does not come with spinner.

emtp275

100cc
ChickenBalls;15197 wrote: The Aerobeez 50cc Edge that [MENTION=281]mulehead1969[/MENTION] is assembling, has been spot on. I think only issue he's had was, shimming the cowl, if I needed a budget airframe, I don't think I'd hesitate buying one, dat Sbach looks sexy.

Yea Im ready to see it in the air, I had my doubts about the AW Yak cuz every one said they weigh to much but hahaha that was a fat lie I loved that plane so we will make our own opinion of this air frame.

Jgsticks

50cc
Pleased with the performance of my 50cc slick 540. Dle 55 yanks it around with authority. It flys precision well for being a 50cc plane.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Jgsticks;19817 wrote: Pleased with the performance of my 50cc slick 540. Dle 55 yanks it around with authority. It flys precision well for being a 50cc plane.

They're a lot of fun huh? I beat mine like I hate it and it keeps comin' back for more. LOL