• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best RC Simulator??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
reyn3545;10883 wrote: With that said... I tried Phoenix a year or so back, because there was a third party wireless interface that you could use with Phoenix, in between your radio and your computer. Works pretty well. I like RF better for the video quality, availability of airplane options, etc,, but for the little flying I do with it, being able to prop the feet up across the room and fly wireless on a 48 inch 3DTV screen is pretty cool!

that's a nice feature, i'll have to look into that.

reyn3545

100cc
So, what is someone like JB trying to do by threatening someone he fired? I've heard a lot of stories about him over the years, sounds like they were true.I'm

Look at the kind of talent they have posting over there now....

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91983

Glad to not be his neighbor!

reyn3545

100cc
Here's the kind of giant scale talent they have posting over there now.... someone openly admits to and defends the fact that they were drinking while flying giant scale planes, had a wing tube failure (supposedly), and caused some damage to a local home.

Looks like the guy is on vacation now, so maybe there is some level of intelligence left, but geez....

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish. Sleepy's got a little baby-baby, just moved to a new house and now no job. Sleepy was working his butt off before he got fired and all ************* will do is further muck up the two sites.

********** may not have any plan at all but to cost Steve a lot of money that he doesn't have and I've had to get a lawyer now to brace for whatever spill over might land on me and this site.

Can't buy Real Flight (RF7, whatever version it's up to), that's the moral of this story.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
reyn3545;10898 wrote: Here's the kind of giant scale talent they have posting over there now.... someone openly admits to and defends the fact that they were drinking while flying giant scale planes, had a wing tube failure (supposedly), and caused some damage to a local home.

Looks like the guy is on vacation now, so maybe there is some level of intelligence left, but geez....

i think that that is a bogus thread

reyn3545

100cc
That part was obvious... but why would someone even do it, and why wouldn't the moderators erase the entire thread, rather than encouraging people to click on a link about a wing failure? The admins look just as stupid as the person who posted that.

Mikeq

150cc
reyn3545;10898 wrote: Here's the kind of giant scale talent they have posting over there now.... someone openly admits to and defends the fact that they were drinking while flying giant scale planes, had a wing tube failure (supposedly), and caused some damage to a local home.

I personally don't miss that crap...hope it doesn't spill over here

reyn3545

100cc
Feel free to delete the last several posts... they don't have much to do with picking your next simulator... I got off on a tangent. Apologies!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I have permanently put my plan to upgrade RF on hold. I hate bullies. One approach to his threats would be to make it quite public. That is post the details for all to read. I would bet it would quickly turn into him against the RC world.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we're all talking to lawyers now so that isn't an option in the short run. in the long run it might be the only option.

if it gets bad enough all that will be needed for ********** to ruin Real Flight will be for a few engineers to leave and then even that will be done.

it's not a great path Bourke is taking us all down at the moment. i feel bad for Sleepy mostly.