• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best RC Simulator??

Mikeq

150cc
reyn3545;10916 wrote: Feel free to delete the last several posts... they don't have much to do with picking your next simulator... I got off on a tangent. Apologies!

Well if ********** owns Real Flight it has everything to do with picking our next simulator...he is our nemesis...that moratorium I previously spoke of may in fact be in order. I guess the only way to hurt that guy is in the pocket book...

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bartman;10920 wrote: we're all talking to lawyers now so that isn't an option in the short run. in the long run it might be the only option.

if it gets bad enough all that will be needed for ********** to ruin Real Flight will be for a few engineers to leave and then even that will be done.

it's not a great path Bourke is taking us all down at the moment. i feel bad for Sleepy mostly.

If it continues getting worse (as I know it is right now), it may become necessary to have a legal fund raiser to contribute to Sleepy's legal battle.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I can pretty much guess that he is trying to enforce some kind of non-compete clause. I guess it does not matter that the courts have pretty much universally held they are unenforceable once the original employer terminates someone. He will bully through attorneys.

Where I live there are special holes in the desert for guys like that.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Islandflyer;10923 wrote: If it continues getting worse (as I know it is right now), it may become necessary to have a legal fund raiser to contribute to Sleepy's legal battle.

a legal fund may be necessary. and some "Free Sleepy" t-shirts.

Mikeq

150cc
Bartman;10925 wrote: a legal fund may be necessary. and some "Free Sleepy" t-shirts.

Hope it doesn't come to that but if it does I'll be more than happy to pitch in...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks guys. it's premature at this point to discuss it but i appreciate the sentiment.

bart

Patroller

70cc twin V2
But I have nothing to sell but my magnanimous personality...

On second thought thats not that bad of an idea.

Mikeq

150cc
Patroller;10926 said:
I will buy a couple.... and I almost never wear T-shirts.[/QUOTE

I might buy them back from you at a substantial discount.... permitted they are the right size