• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lookin better all the time Rob. Come down for a visit we can put 2 kayaks on it and float fly in the back yard!
I still can't believe how quick you knocked that out Stang. I'm impressed to say the least. Nice job:way_to_go:
Beautiful
Thanks.... It really wasn't too tough of a scheme. Just a little replacing and a fuse. No big... "PUN INTENDED". LOL. I'm excited to get the graphics on the wings. Imagining the very large GSN on both wings. It should look really cool. That should make a statement to all those "other site" guys huh? LOL.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nice job! You wanna cover a 40% jtec. I am hating the thought of doing it. Me and covering just dont get along.
Stang....That is NICE!!!!!!!!!! Great job!
Thank you.... I do like covering. For me, Monokote is much more frustrating than Ultracote. But either way, the end result is so cool to see. I've mentioned this before, Although I don't care for the Mono, it really does shrink superbly.
Send me the plane, I will cover it. I really would not mind doing it. :way_to_go:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm in the mood for striping... ah...I mean stripping. I mean... oh what-ever. Gonna put some red thingies on the fuse and re-apply the Edge decals. Photos shortly.