• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Other than a little clean up from covering bleed through, stabs are done. Apparently I had forgotten how badly Monokote bleeds, so...off to the hobby shop tomorrow for de-bonder. Oh loooooook.....no more checkers @Pistolera :way_to_go:

IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0108.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey @stangflyer

It's about time you get off RF7.5 and get this bad boy finished................:lol2:
Working on it David. Hee hee.... Still waiting for more covering. Apparently I did "NOT" take into consideration the size when I ordered the Red. LOL... Still have the rudder to cover and the two wing tips to do. After that? The covering will be complete. I hope to do a "mock up" assembly Saturday. Dennis is working on the wing graphics. But a mock up would be cool. Just to see it in all its MASSIVE glory. LOL