• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2 things:

1. You gonna get that blue off the vertical or will your scheme be dark enough not to worry about it?
2. I like your stand, looks like one of those ball/rope games for the lawn beefed up to hold a plane.

I believe the Missile Red will cover it pretty well. Since it had White and Red checkers on it and they didn't show through, I feel good about just the straight red. I tried diluting it and even sanding it off. I guess it is there to stay. LOL
Daaaayum, full body off restoration! I likey!
Thanks Terry...I appreciate it.
I believe he is using @pistolero's idea of using wheeled clothing racks that can be found at Walmart.
Yeop..... @Pistolera gave me the idea for the racks. They work slick too. :yesss: I have to say again, Thanks Earle.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well, here it is. This "WILL" be the scheme of the BH Edge 540 wings. My HUGEEST of thanks to Mark @thurmma for the awesome painstaking effort in designing this for me. Next, the file goes off to @Decal Dennis for reproduction of the vinyl graphics. Needless to say, I am so "STOKED" to see this thing in a down low hover. Yeah baby!!!!

BIG...really is beautiful.

Thank you Mark!!!

Right-Wing.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well, here it is. This "WILL" be the scheme of the BH Edge 540 wings. My HUGEEST of thanks to Mark @thurmma for the awesome painstaking effort in designing this for me. Next, the file goes off to @Decal Dennis for reproduction of the vinyl graphics. Needless to say, I am so "STOKED" to see this thing in a down low hover. Yeah baby!!!!

BIG...really is beautiful.

Thank you Mark!!!

View attachment 11501

DAYUMMMM!!! Welcome to Bad Azz