• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guys.. The fly in will be soon!! Only a month out almost!
This is gonna be huge.
Also if you want to camp and use the electricity PLEASE call me soon to reserve your spot.. We only got 12 spots..

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guys.. The fly in will be soon!! Only a month out almost!
This is gonna be huge.
Also if you want to camp and use the electricity PLEASE call me soon to reserve your spot.. We only got 12 spots..

Let me clear this.. First off SORRY I am a terrible typists and am constantly answering emails and questions.
WE HAVE WAY more room than 12 spots to camp.
What I meant was We have 12 110 electrical poles. So anyone with RV's please get in touch to reserve your spot! Thanks guys and can't wait to meet you all:)

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Can't wait!! I will be there Friday, Sat., and Sunday for sure. I will bring the Louisville crew with me

Ok chad i need to know some things my wife and daugter can do in boling Green I need to make a sales pitch to get to this event