• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
HAHA!! You got it man...
I live next to mammoth cave national park.. Thousands of acres of woodland and the worlds longest hole in the ground..
In Bowling Green there is the corvette museum and GM corvette assembly plant, Aviation heritage park with military/jet fighter displays from veterans locally, beech bend park and splash lagoon! The kids and wifey can swin and ride rides all while watching giants fly a few miles back.. (the field is across the river from Beech Bend park)

I got a buddy wanting to buy a new 104 extra from chris if he does me might just road trip it together in his trailer. if chris will bring his plane with him

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Holiday in and it is not far from the field. Mention skymac rc club and they give a discount rate.
number is 270-843-3200

Look forward to seeing you there!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just got word from our good friends at Extreme Flight RC that they'll be bringing a HUGE 104" Extra, and a 60" & 58" EXP to the raffle!!!

Way to go EF!

If you've been sitting on the fence about attending, here's your big shove to the "yes!" side!!!

See you there! :D