• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Hey Chad, do you guys have a discount setup at the Super8 North? I was think about booking there since its only a couple miles from the field and looks to be somewhat presentable.

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
RotorJockey and Prozac are in!

E-mailed Chad, have a campsite reserved!

Prozac's plane tickets from Dallas are bought!

We'll be rolling in Thursday afternoon!

Fred

im planning on sneaking off to this show.

That's my thought, at the moment.
Very sparse outside chance I can get out Friday for Friday night and all day Saturday, but more likely a Saturday day trip, if I can make it at all.
Would be awesome to drag home that big Extra (Or another 60" plane, as if I don't have enough of those :D )

More than anything though, it will just be great to hang out with some awesome RC'ers again.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guy's....
Bob from Smart Fly RC has stepped up to the plate and will be sending some discount coupons to raffle!!
Smart Fly makes the best engineered power expander's and great power system's. Check him out @ https://www.smart-fly.com/index.html
All these reputable guys help us to keep these events going so show them some love!!