• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
I would imagine chris will have some unless they sell out at that given time.. never know since his planes sell like crazy!

You going to have a few TDRC 120cc 35% PITTS & TDRC 50cc-60cc Pitts ARF for sale at the fly in? Been looking at them also. Really like the new Orange Scheme alot.

gyro

GSN Contributor
You going to have a few TDRC 120cc 35% PITTS & TDRC 50cc-60cc Pitts ARF for sale at the fly in? Been looking at them also. Really like the new Orange Scheme alot.

Chad's Pitts do look really good :D

Really awesome for Extreme Flight to step up as the aircraft sponsor for the event, I'm sure they'll bring lots of goodies with them!

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2

Yes we will.. Thanks for asking an the compliment..
As gary said the flyinin is geared towards EF airplanes.. The pitt's however is a different animal altogether.. EF is tops at 3d planes and we by no means plan to compete with EF.. EF rightfully deserve's it 's place for top shelf 3d/extreme aerobatic aircraft.We don't even try to compete.. Just offering something different than 3d airplanes.. Think airshow aerobatics with smoke on and some hi alpha/hovering as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedruss

New to GSN!
Yes we will.. Thanks for asking an the compliment..
As gary said the flyinin is geared towards EF airplanes.. The pitt's however is a different animal altogether.. EF is tops at 3d planes and we by no means plan to compete with EF.. EF rightfully deserve's it 's place for top shelf 3d/extreme aerobatic aircraft.We don't even try to compete.. Just offering something different than 3d airplanes.. Think airshow aerobatics with smoke on and some hi alpha/hovering as well :)

wait till you see my 91" yak this thing is crazy i have had so much fun with it already

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Love to see one..
Of everything I had owned I still love my 110 yak and miss her dearly..
She took 5 years of straight up abuse and was my 100cc 3d trainer

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guys.. We are getting closer to the event..
First and formost I would like to thank gary here at this forum and Extreme flight for helping us put on the awesome event..
There are going to be some awesome raffle prizes so far from extreme flight, tail dragger rc, and Savox servo's USA..
I would like to tink all of the hard working business's that help put thiese things on and contribute to the community..:)