• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Is this IMAA legal only? Planning on going since it's so close, but that'd leave me only being able to do night flying :/

gyro

GSN Contributor
This is an open flying event!!!!!

Bring whatcha got and fly :)

(Just have your AMA card with you)

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Ah, cool, I guess that's what I get for reading the first post while half asleep :facepalm: Mistook last year's event being a big bird fly in, that this years would be as well

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
If it 3d's, resembles an aerobatic plane, is an aerobatic foamy, heck a if you are hovering your big stick bring it too :)
All are welcome..

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Just under a 2 hr drive for me. But still booked a room!! Night flying is to much fun to miss!!:banana:

Ok all is cleared to go by the better half now just to hope work picks up so I got the spare cash to go commission jobs suck some times

invertedruss

New to GSN!
Chad dont forget to bring my servo tray i got my engine so servos are next i cant wait till the show its going to be fun and i love flying there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!