• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Awesome Terry. ARF is the only way I would buy one unless I can get one BNF I could never do a kit. Look forward to seeing all of the new ones at the corn huck.

I went to work this morning and the thread is already on page 4. I knew about the plane and the color. However I never seen the Scheme. It's awesome. Congrats to all involved in bringing this to and ARF Form. That is not far from ART FORM. One is going to find it's way to my hanger for sure.

Great job everyone... Looking forward to the build.:yesss::woohoo!:
Im like you, Tom. One may accedentally find its way into my hangar, once I get back on my feet and back to work and medical bills caught up.

I sent Terry a PM last nite during his little teaser. I was like...... Dude, did you ARF the Viper? He said, "Shhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone, wait later today for the reveal"!

I didnt tell anyone Terry. Honest! You did it all by your lonesome self! :)

aarestor

70cc twin V2
I want to add one other note of thanks. Thanks to all the guy's that indirectly played a roll in making this come together over the past few years of experimenting. I had the idea but it is guy's like @Fixed Wing and his awesome build threads and willingness to help others learn. Also @Krazy Karl who is always excited to help and is great at thinking outside the box. Also @Pistolera for his input into the split ailerons and resulting testing on aerobatic planes. Also scratch building guru @Flyrcjoe whom I've been bouncing ideas off of for months now! Without talented and experienced members willing to assist and spread the knowledge to the rest of us, projects like this could never come to fruition.

So in a way, this was a huge group effort, thanks to everyone. Also if you learn something cool from someone, please pay it forward and help the next guy instead of keeping it to yourself. That's what will help keep this hobby rolling and exciting for everyone and most importantly keep the hobby growing!!:way_to_go:
Terry; It is people like you that keep the flame burning for a lot of us. Sharing is what it is all about. Thank you and The Law for helping me, and keeping @crashflow in line. Thanks again for everything.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hmmm....!!!! Anyone interested in a BH 50% Edge 540? Real cheap. I'm not going to sleep now until I own one of these baby's. Congratulations Terry. Not often in this hobby can we as modelers make a positive impact other than what we offer of our knowledge, time and assistance to others. The bar has been raised and it is easy to see why there are so few people that are as "Top Shelf" as you.