• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

I'm always slow with my builds. That's why I don't do any kits anymore. It takes me months to get an ARF ready! I'm hoping to have my Viper flying by the end of the year though. Terry will have built his, a dozen other plans and designed a few more by then. Hey Terry, maybe you should do a Viper model for RealFlight!

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I'm always slow with my builds. That's why I don't do any kits anymore. It takes me months to get an ARF ready! I'm hoping to have my Viper flying by the end of the year though. Terry will have built his, a dozen other plans and designed a few more by then. Hey Terry, maybe you should do a Viper model for RealFlight!
Hey now a realflight model would be cool!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
You forget however.......we here in the midwest have this pesky little thing called "Winter" so I'll have to just look at mine for at least a couple months.

Yea... down here we are getting into my favorite time of year to fly.... the opressive heat is past and looking forward to months of cooler weather. I think we had a hand full of days below freezing last year.... much prefer flying in the winter months... :)

sweetpea

100cc
I'm hoping my budget comes together in time. I'm on the list and want mine. I,ll be taking my edge and swapping all components so I can recover the edge custom.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Unfortunately flying season here is starting to dwindle FAST:( It was a good week though, got out twice and had a blast with the Viper:198:

Few eye candy shots for you to think about till the slow boat comes over:)

Thanks @ericb for the pics!!!!!!!!
image224.jpg

Attachments

• image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image038.jpg
    image038.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 225
  • image043.jpg
    image043.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 257
  • image116.jpg
    image116.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 218
  • image119.jpg
    image119.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 236
  • image157.jpg
    image157.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 253
  • image172.jpg
    image172.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 252
  • image199.jpg
    image199.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 235
  • image207.jpg
    image207.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 269
  • image228.jpg
    image228.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 240
  • image246.jpg
    image246.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 214

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep. Prototypes. Not production ones. One doesn't have split ailerons. The other has a narrow cowl with plug boots exposed. ;)

The non split aileron one is almost three years old. Sold it to a friend of mine that brought it. It was the first one that I shoehorned a 100 in. It is also smaller and shorter than the PAU version.

The yellow one at HOW is the production version except ones loading on the boat have the new wider cowl.