• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Any updates on when the Viper container is expected ?? Oct/Nov ??
Early Nov

The manual will pretty much be copy-and-paste from the Edge manual.
All our planes build pretty much the same way.
Build threads in the forums will likely be the best ressource

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I know this is going to sound like a highly bias comment but too bad........the PAU Viper is my favorite ARF that I've ever flown in any size or any brand. I was out today by myself just flying and clearing my mind with 5 flights on the Viper. After a couple flights the wind stopped completely. I've never had another plane where I can go from crazy clean IMAC one minute to harrier figure-8's 10" off the grass the next minute.

Just loving this plane......so much so I talked to Herve and I'll be getting a green one when they come in. For everyone else that purchased one of these I sure hope you love it as much as I do.

20151013_185224.jpg

Attachments

• 20151013_190753.jpg
    20151013_190753.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 20151013_190914.jpg
    20151013_190914.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 216

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I was going to ask Terry a few questions.... but, then I remembered... He will have his new one, put together, documented, build thread posted and the maiden done before I get mine completely unboxed and my work area set up... so... ;)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
What's the latest arival date on them? I am looking forward to getting a green one!

They had their holiday off for a week an a couple weekends so that slowed, plus we had them change a few details on the cowl that were not quite right.

From Herve:
Islandflyer;2435143 said:
The factory did take a few extra days: I was not happy with a couple of details on the cowls which was not exactly as we envisioned.
They had to make a new plus, a new mold and re-do the lower cowls they had already produced.
The container is supposed to be sailing next couple of weeks week.
We prefer taking a little extra time, but have it right!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I was going to ask Terry a few questions.... but, then I remembered... He will have his new one, put together, documented, build thread posted and the maiden done before I get mine completely unboxed and my work area set up... so... ;)

You forget however.......we here in the midwest have this pesky little thing called "Winter" so I'll have to just look at mine for at least a couple months. But I will be doing a detailed build thread on the Viper and the new 120cc Extra.