• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D CAP 232-ST design / build / prototype

Husker

50cc
Once again Terry has me putting money aside for a kit that doesn't even exist yet.

Thanks for all of these great build threads :applause:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
About the air inlet below the spinner..... Were you going to make that an "inny"?

Yes, but not part of the actual mold. That would be very difficult to lay up. I'll have to make another mold if I want to do that and graft it in. I plan to make fiberglass baffles for the inlets so I'd do it at that same time.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Things are going to slow down a bit for the next couple of weeks. Our work for Christmas and New Years weeks always get's pushed back. But, I likely have nothing to do on New Years week.....that means normal progress should resume then with luck.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Not yet, sorry. I wanted to get a good start on it with the cowl, and we have a canopy shell ready to go as well. I will continue this one this Fall. I am mostly done with the MXS-ST that also has a thread but I had to put this all aside because of an amazingly busy Spring with work.

The Viper-ST is available in kit form from http://www.fibertechnmore.com/index.php?crn=321&rn=975&action=show_detail

The MXS-ST fill be finished probably in July / August to have kits availble for Winter.