• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
Hey guys Im very close now, Question, anybody has a PSP fuel cap for a 64ozOcean spray juice bottle I could buy from you? They do not have any and it will be a while before they do. I don't like the idea of using two tanks, more chances for leaks.

Thanks

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey guys Im very close now, Question, anybody has a PSP fuel cap for a 64ozOcean spray juice bottle I could buy from you? They do not have any and it will be a while before they do. I don't like the idea of using two tanks, more chances for leaks.

Thanks
I actually have a brand new one in an unopened package. Not sure if it is for the Ocean Spray but can easily find out for you.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That would be great if you confined out. Thanks

Primo
I looked and do not have an Ocean Spray bottle available. Can you tell me what size you need? The one I have is still in the package new, but it may not be large enough for what you need.

Alky6

150cc
I looked and do not have an Ocean Spray bottle available. Can you tell me what size you need? The one I have is still in the package new, but it may not be large enough for what you need.

FYI, PSP makes (or made) two different versions. The Fiji bottle version which fits most water bottles (Fiji, smart water, etc., about 1" diameter) and the (discontinued?) large juice bottle version (probably around 2" diameter).

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
FYI, PSP makes (or made) two different versions. The Fiji bottle version which fits most water bottles (Fiji, smart water, etc., about 1" diameter) and the (discontinued?) large juice bottle version (probably around 2" diameter).
That helps greatly. The new one I have fits Figi water bottles, Dubro tanks, etc.

yakken

100cc
Thanks for looking. Not sure about the actual size, but it will go on a 64oz Ocean Spray juice bottle.
U can cut the center out of the plastic cap and use a stopper like on a dubro tank. Thats what i use. I just use the psp aluminum stopper kit but any would work.

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys, Couple of things I'm looking in too, One, I just may go with the 60 Dubro Tank, Two I will have my hands on a PSP cap later today, borrowing it from the guys I sold my 118 too, I will take it to the local machine shop and see how much it will cost me to have a few made.

I like the Ocean Spray bottle for two reasons, It holds 64oz and I can see inside the bottle for any issues.