• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Da100L 3blade setup

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I am getting close to needing a prop for my 35% Dalton I am working on. I am running re2s, and previously the 100 with pipes would ring the crap out of a mej 27x10th. I really liked that setup. I want to try a 3blade for this plane, and I am looking for a tried and true set up. I was considering a 26x10th, but I am not sure if it will be too much. Any input????

jaybird

70cc twin V2
I had a Mejzlik 25x12x3 on a 100 with Re2s. Was very, very quiet and pulled pretty good for a 3 blade.

jaybird

70cc twin V2
I'm thinking it was labeled 25x12s but I sold it a couple years ago and can't really be sure.

I had one (25x12 3B Mejzlik) on a 3W 106. Pulled really well! Also used a MenzS 24x10 3 blade on a 3W 78 twin. With the 3 blade on the 78 twin, I couldn't keep it from tork rolling, holding full right aileron, and still torkin hard left!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys! Unless the guys at da talk me out of the 25x12s, I think that's the winner. With the pipes I think I will have plenty of pull

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
That Mej should work well. A 120 on pipes will rip it, but the 100 should be fine. Another one to consider is the Biela 25x12. The 26x10 works great on a piped 120.