• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Da100L 3blade setup

Robotech

70cc twin V2
So I ran this beast today. I got 6500 Rpms with a couple quick blasts. I was doing this by myself so I didn't hold wide open very long and I didn't do any tuning. I am pretty happy with those numbers just bolting on and trying. Sounds amazing with the pipes and prop.
Really good numbers, especially on the ground.

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Really good numbers, especially on the ground.
That's good to know. I might have to find out what your running on your da170 with the pipes. The 3 blade really takes a lot of the prop noise out. I think it would be beneficial to switch to a 3 blade on my sukhoi before my club asks me to.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
That's good to know. I might have to find out what your running on your da170 with the pipes. The 3 blade really takes a lot of the prop noise out. I think it would be beneficial to switch to a 3 blade on my sukhoi before my club asks me to.
Mej. 28.5X12S. Love it. At full throttle, straight and level, it will begin to howl a little.